100% Top Maxims
of Ayshhyah Khazad
11/21/2004 Compiled by Ayshhyah Eli Khazad. (Last updated 2006.)
- Have as goals:
- everlasting life.
- all significant knowledge, when and if necessary.
- sufficient self-control to choose one's own destiny.
- to unify North America politically.
- Use as principles:
- Respect others; respect self.
- Be honest, if possible.
- Accept, if possible, only work which leads to growth of character.
- Sleep is the best medicine.
- Those who will not listen; neither should they speak.
- Follow 100% the customs of the wider community, except at home or
in a proven emergency.
- Rest about every seventh day.
- Nothing worth doing is ever easy.
- It is not wisdom only to be wise.
- Intelligence without knowledge is often mistaken.
- Concerning scarce resources:
- Use nothing without need.
- Food is precious - use it carefully.
- Do not eat unless hungry.
- Waste not, want not.
- Eat vegetables for health.
- There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
- Actions speak louder than words.
- You never really get something for nothing.
- No music at night.
- Some final truths:
- There is no simple test for reality.
- Music is stronger than drugs.
- Money is like heroin - they are both addicting.
- Money is like clean time - if you haven't got any, you better
- Don't overdo.
- Look both ways before crossing a one-way street.
- True love conquers all.
- From those to whom much is given, much is expected.
- Use as a method:
- Be cautious.
- Be legal.
- Be reasonable.
- Be patient.
- Be courteous.
- Be careful.
- Things to avoid:
- Caffeine. (e.g. hot coffee)
- Do not confuse mythology with reality.
Note: This list of maxims is put forth to be helpful, not binding, but a
rigorous application will produce the top benefit. -Asha-
I might also put forth this poem:
The Price You Pay.
There is a price that one must pay;
It is not asked of anyone today -
Yet, although it is not asked, there is no other way...
There is a price that one must pay.
-- by Asha.
View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook
P.O. Box 351
Comstock, MI 49041
visitors since 6/6/2011
Web page problems?